Privacy & Cookies
Dear customer, we would like to inform you that the D.Lgs. n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ("Italian personal data protection code") establishes the protection of persons and other individuals regarding the handling of personal data. Pursuant to the aforesaid law, this handling will be inspired from principles of honesty, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
In accordance with Article 13 del D. Lgs. n. 196/03, therefore, we provide you the following information:
1. Data provided from you will be handled for these purpose:
- Creation of customers archive;
- Administrative procedures;
- Newsletter sending with explicit approval.
2. The handling will be done with the following methods: use of computer or paper supports.
3. Provision of data is optional, however the eventual refusal to provide these data may affect services supplied from our company.
4. Data will never be communicated to other subjects, neither they will be object of diffusions.
5. The holder of data handling is: First S.r.l., Corso Garibaldi 188, 80142 Naples, Italy.
6. At any time, in acccordance with article 7 of D.lgs.196/03, you can exercise your rights towards the holder of data handling, sending an email to: email@example.com
Cookies are small text strings that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually the browser), where they are stored before being sent back to the same websites at the next visit by the same user. These cookies help to improve the services that SINGOLARE.IT offers to its customer. Some are strictly necessary for site operation, while others help to optimise performance and offer the user a better experience.
The strictly necessary cookies:
• Remember the contents of your shopping cart
• Remember where you are in the ordering process
• Remember your login data
• Offer you safe navigation after logging in
• Optimise website performance by reducing the loading time of the pages that you visit
• Improve the user's experience
Examples of use:
• They make certain services possible, such as payment, which would not work otherwise
• They allow a service to recognise your device, to avoid you from entering the same information several times over the course of an activity
• They recognise that you already supplied a user name and a password when you logged in, and therefore you will not need to repeat this operation for every requested web page
• They calculate how many users are using the services, so as to facilitate use and ensure the capacity required for fast navigation
• They analyse data to help us understand how you use public on-line services, so we can improve them
If you wish to eliminate any cookie files that are already on your computer, read your browser instructions by clicking on "Help" on the relative menu.
You can also find more information about cookies and how to manage them by consulting www.aboutcookies.org